Orphaned kdetoys

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Feb 22 16:16:12 UTC 2006

Hi,

> What's policy pertaining to this?
>
> Since the dropped version is pretty old, simply importing the version as
> dropped doesn't make much sense.  Is a (formal) Review required a
> new/current version?

You've announced your intent. Wait for any objections (I normally give
it 24 hours), if no one moans, go for it.

AIUI, if there is a big change (say from anjuta-1.2.4 to anjuta-2 which
has many changes internally and for dependencies), it should go through
a review. If it's just a bump (say 1.6 to 1.7), you should be good to
go.

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who