HOWTo debug ppc-builds? was: Some more BZ cleanups and comments

Peter Lemenkov petro at mail.ru
Mon Jan 9 15:53:49 UTC 2006

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006, Christian.Iseli at licr.org wrote:

> 173035 - Review Request: chmlib - Library for dealing with ITSS/CHM format files
>  stuck since 2005-12-17
>
> It'd be nice, if the owners of those tickets could close them where
> appropriate.

Could anyone help me to find out what exactly wrong with PPC-build?

Chmlib builds fine at x86 and x86_64 achs. Maybe there is a way for
contributor to gain ssh-access to powerpc-based system or something of
that kind? I can't find out anything about this at FE-wiki.

--
With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.