Some BZ cleanups

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 18:15:08 UTC 2006

On 1/9/06, Roozbeh Pournader <roozbeh at farsiweb.info> wrote:
> This really makes sense. This way, non-sponsors can review some stuff,
> without the fear of their efforts wasted for a while just because the
> packager forgot to mention he needs a sponsor and no sponsor is in sight
> (not everybody is as lucky a bastard as I am ;-).

Logic fault.... The submitter would still have to correctly indicate
they need a sponsor no matter what mechanism was used to make it
easier to find reports that needs sponsors. You can still have the
situation where the submitter forgets to indicate they need a sponsor.
 Having a different assignee or a different blocker bug when people
submit only aids in finding those bugs later. The submitter still has
to correctly submit the bug as a "needs sponsor" submission to prevent
wasted effort.

-jef