Some BZ cleanups

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 17:42:37 UTC 2006

On 1/9/06, Christian.Iseli at licr.org <Christian.Iseli at licr.org> wrote:
> Speaking about which: could it be a good idea to have two virtual assignees:
>  - one for new contributors seeking a sponsor
>  - one for the rest of us
> ?
>
> Or maybe that's overly complicated...

Or just a different blocker bug FE-NEED-SPONSOR,  if this is a problem
that happens with enough frequency to merit a "fix". I honestly don't
know if its a problem or not.  The only people who can really comment
are the people who have sponsorship ability. Would it be useful for
them to have a better mechansim by which to find submission requests
from people who need to be sponsored?

-jef