a better webinterface to our packages

Konstantin Ryabitsev icon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 16 21:12:49 UTC 2006

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> That bug is not being ignored. I have been reminding the right people to
> get this done. It will probably be done within a few weeks.

My understanding is that the infrastructure serving FC packages is a
bit older than is required by repoview -- i.e. older versions of
python and friends. This isn't a problem of just someone being too
lazy to run "rpm -Uvh" -- it requires some significant effort, so
it's understandable why this isn't immediately addressed.

--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
McGill University WSG