Maintainership of 2 orphaned packages

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Tue Jan 17 16:39:23 UTC 2006

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 05:19:05 -0800, Michael A. Peters wrote:

> My reading of the wiki is that if the package is orphaned for less than
> 10 days, a bugzilla should be opened so that it can be discussed on the
> list before ownership is taken.

Now you say it yourself: _the list_. E-mail instead of bugzilla. The thread
with the subject "Bunch of newly orphaned packages up for grabs" is an
example of how discussion related to orphaned packages can look. Notice
how several people show interest in fftw, for example, and discuss what to
do with it. fedora-extras-list is the right place for discussion all this.