Extras buildsystem maintenance (again)

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Sun Jan 22 06:34:39 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 11:57 -0500, Dan Williams wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Buildsystem will be down for a while this afternoon (ie, around 1pm US
> EST) to tested fixes to the SSL hangs we've all cursed for the past
> week.

The buildsystem is back up at this time.  There will be further downtime
in the next few days to upgrade the builders themselves (and bring
hammer3 back from the dead).  Please continue to post timeout messages
from plague-client if you get them, so I can be alerted to problems as
they arise.

Thanks for the patience,
Dan

(PS - Rawhide is broken right now due to udev->hotplug dependency, so
your builds there will fail.  FYI)