Shortlog from todays fesco meeting

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Thu Jan 26 21:51:45 UTC 2006

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> TL> The Agenda, often with links to some more detailed background on
> TL> the topics http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Schedule
>
> When an agenda item says "Somebody needs to...", can that somebody
> come from outside the committee?  I would like to see action on the
> security proposal (since I brought it up in the first place) but I got
> the impression that it is in the hands of the committee now and that I
> should just wait to see what is decided.  Is there any way I can
> participate?

I would like to participate as well, can we get some movement/action
with regards to the security proposal?

I wrote most of the current
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Schedule/SecurityPolicy page

BTW why has this been moved down the list, it used to be quite high on
the schedule list.

Is it an idea to discuss this the next fesco meeting and that I and
Jason join that part of the fesco meeting?

Regards,

Hans