Some comments about FE-ACCEPT'ed packages

Christian.Iseli at licr.org Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Fri Jan 27 16:07:02 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I whipped up a small Perl script to analyze FE-ACCEPT'ed packages.  Here are
the raw conclusions so far:

---
We have 18 accepted, closed packages where I'm unable to find
the package in the development repo:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_id=165488,168185,171601,172136,172144,172150,172151,173216,173548,173549,173550,173552,173553,173661,174266,175848,176467,177083

We have 434 accepted, closed package reviews

Top 10 packagers:
tcallawa at redhat dot com              : 43
rc040203 at freenet dot de              : 41
andreas dot bierfert at lowlatency.de   : 28
jpo at di dot uminho.pt                 : 22
fedora dot wickert at arcor.de          : 18
rdieter at math dot unl.edu             : 14
orion at cora dot nwra.com              : 13
pertusus at free dot fr                 : 13
paul at city-fan dot org                : 11
ivazquez at ivazquez dot net            : 11

Top 10 reviewers:
paul at city-fan dot org                : 62
gauret at free dot fr                   : 58
gdk at redhat dot com                   : 33
tcallawa at redhat dot com              : 24
jpmahowald at gmail dot com             : 24
rc040203 at freenet dot de              : 22
jpo at di dot uminho.pt                 : 19
adrian at lisas dot de                  : 18
ed at eh3 dot com                       : 18
ville dot skytta at iki.fi              : 13

We have 9 accepted, open package reviews where the package
appears to already be in the repo...

All open packages already available:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_id=166207,166251,166252,166253,166254,168905,171334,171336,177166

---

I suspect gdk's good score as a reviewer stems from the fact that some
reviewers forget to assign the bugs to themselves...

If people could have a quick look at the bug lists and:
 - close the tickets where teh package is available in the repo
 - ponder why their package is not in the devel repo in the other cases
I guess that'd be nice :-)

Cheers,
					Christian

P.S. I'm happy to put my (very blunt) script somewhere, but I'm not sure where
would be the most appropriate...