Request for Help: Writer(s) needed for Fedora Extras Weekly Reports

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Jan 31 13:16:11 UTC 2006

Hi!

For those that haven't noticed yet: Some people maintain a  section
"Fedora Projects Weekly Reports" in the wiki for some weeks now. See
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects/WeeklyReports

That's IMHO a really good idea, but currently there is no writer that
maintains the part for Fedora Extras. I did it once
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects/WeeklyReports/2006-Jan-16#Extras
but I don't have time to do it each week. Is anybody here interested in
this job?

I really would appreciate it if one or two people could do this job
together. A bit watching fedora-extras-list, copy-and-pasting parts from
the FESCo meeting summaries and a small compiled list of all newly added
packages in Fedora Extras is round about the work that needs to be done
(see also above link for an example).

CU
thl