owners owners.list,1.459,1.460

Christian.Iseli at licr.org Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Mon Jan 2 13:32:43 UTC 2006

buc at odusz.so-cdu.ru said:
> The reviewer should focus on the package,  but not on the bureaucracy...

When I review a package, I like to have a checklist opened in vim and proceed
nicely in order.  That way, I'm pretty sure I don't miss any steps, ticking
them off as I go.  I don't think attaching said list to the review ticket is
that much of a hassle, nor does it have to do much with bureaucracy.  I'd be
pretty happy if that was standard procedure of the review process...

Cheers,
					Christian

P.S.
And a very happy 2006 to all of you :-)