Fedora PKI Software

Yovko Ilchev Yovkov yyovkov at yyovkov.net
Tue Jan 3 12:25:53 UTC 2006

Hello,
I am new in this list and I hope I have found the right list for my
discussion. If it's not, please - excuse me!

I have found an interesting software for management of PKI, but I an
confused about the license compatibility with Fedora Core and also I am
not good developer. The thing I am able to help is to test.

So the software I am talk about is EJBCA, at the home page:
http://ejbca.sourceforge.net/
I'll be glad is somebody is interesting in this area and for the future
package improvement.

Yes, I am also waiting for x-netscape certificate system, but I don't
know how long it will take to become open source.

Regards,
Yovko Yovkov