Re: RFC: kernel-modules in Fedora Extras

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

We can also try to special-case the up/smp/hugemem thing if it's a pain
to do %foreach in the specfile.

Is there any example how "%foreach" works?

I still hope we can get the hardcoded variants up/smp/hugemem/xen-foo
somehow out of the spec file and passed as define by the buildsys to
rpmbuild, too.

Yes, please. The up/smp/blaa needs to go away from the spec, it's just hideous. My humble 5 cents :)

	- Panu -