Re: RFC: kernel-modules in Fedora Extras

Am Samstag, den 07.01.2006, 02:31 -0800 schrieb Panu Matilainen:
> On Fri, 6 Jan 2006, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> >
> >> We can also try to special-case the up/smp/hugemem thing if it's a pain
> >> to do %foreach in the specfile.
> >
> > Is there any example how "%foreach" works?
> >
> > I still hope we can get the hardcoded variants up/smp/hugemem/xen-foo
> > somehow out of the spec file and passed as define by the buildsys to
> > rpmbuild, too.
>
> Yes, please. The up/smp/blaa needs to go away from the spec, it's just
> hideous. My humble 5 cents :)

Panu (or everybody else of course), any idea how to implement it? I
searched a bit for the syntax of "%foreach", but wasn't able to find
anything. We of course could add a lot of "--with smp" "--with foo", put
we still would have to hardcode the names :-| .
--
Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora leemhuis info>