lyx-beamer

Jose' Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Mon Jan 9 10:59:37 UTC 2006

On Thursday 05 January 2006 08:56, Jose' Matos wrote:
>   I will post this issue to lyx devel list.

  The reason for beamer not to be included is that there are distributions
with beamer independent from latex. This is true even for FC3 where
latex-beamer was a separated package.

  In this case the right fix would be a subpackage with lyx-beamer as a
subpackage of tetex. Since this can not be done due to the requirement of
Core being self-contained I think the best solution is to to add the beamer
layout to lyx package.

  LyX requires tetex so beamer is always guaranteed to be there. (For FC4+)

--
José Abílio