Some more BZ cleanups and comments

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Mon Jan 9 13:50:06 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 14:31 +0100, Christian.Iseli at licr.org wrote:

> 166414 - Review Request: grace (Numerical Data Processing and Visualization Tool)
>   been stuck since 2005-10-25

I'm not sure why this is stuck - but if I recall, it needs a lot of work
to fit properly in Fedora because upstream kind of expects it to all run
from a self contained directory. I think once those issues are resolved
though, it would be a good addition to extras.

> 173388 - Review Request: Denial of Service evasion module for Apache
>   last comment on 2005-12-20

As far as this package goes - it is blocked by an incompatible license,
so it needs to wait for upstream to fix the license before it can be
approved. I think that is all it is waiting on.