Some BZ cleanups

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Mon Jan 9 18:26:05 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 18:35 +0100, Christian.Iseli at licr.org wrote:
> t could be consistently searched for when making
> > cleanup lists like this.
>
> Speaking about which: could it be a good idea to have two virtual assignees:
>  - one for new contributors seeking a sponsor
>  - one for the rest of us
> ?
>
> Or maybe that's overly complicated...

I made the mistake once - since then, I look for the e-mail address in
the owners.list before I decide to take it for review.

I think the way it is now is fine because sometimes I go through the
FE-NEW and might make comments but not actually review on packages by
new packagers, I probably would rarely look through a needs-sponsor bug.