default python spec template: python_sitelib vs python_sitearch

Konstantin Ryabitsev icon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 9 19:30:52 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-01 at 22:44 +0330, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:
> > Yes. Hmm, wait, does this generate "duplicate entries" warning?
>
> Yes, it does. Should I ignore the warning or is there a recommended way
> to avoid it? (I can only think of a conditional to compare the two
> python_site* macros and only define the second %dir if they were
> different.)

I don't really know. Best is to leave things as simple as possible.
Where do setuptools install the non-arch-specific files on an x86_64
machine? If they are all placed in lib64, then it's probably better to
go with upstream and use %{python_sitearch} for all files instead of
diverging.

--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
McGill University WSG

Mr. Tam: "Are you trying to destroy this family?"
Simon: "I didn't realize it would be so easy."