Re: Some BZ cleanups

On 1/9/06, Michael A. Peters <mpeters mac com> wrote:
> IE in wiki - instruct new packagers to add the sponsor bug to the blocks
> after submitting the package using the standard form?

Go a little further, like Roozbeh suggested, build a different
cookie-cutter bugzilla form for new submittors which pre-fills both
blockers.  Hand new submitters the url link they need such that all
they need to do is fill in the description and summary and let the
formpage fill in the blockers appropriately. We already have a
different wikipage for new submittors and existing contributors... we
just need a slightly different bugzilla form page to drop a review
request in for new submittors.

-jef