Buildsystem unstable?

Hi,

I am observing weird build failures for FC4-build requests:
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-4-extras/2795-perl-File-Remove-0.31-1.fc4/

For another package, I had observed a similar error, but there requeuing
the same build job had let the build job succeed.

AFAIS, all failed build jobs had been processed on
ppc1.fedora.redhat.com, while the successful one were processed on
hammer1.fedora.redhat.com.

Therefore, I'd guess ppc1 to be unstable.

Ralf