Re: Fedora Account ?

Gabriel L. Somlo wrote:

I have an approved first submission (for the wmx window manager, bug #
175844).

The instructions for becoming an extras contributor (at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Contributors) say that after
applying for a new fedora account, I'd be emailed instructions to sign
the CLA, after which I could add myself to cvsextras and proceed from
there.

I applied for an account a week or so ago, but haven't heard back
about the CLA.

Is it typical for the CLA instructions to take this long, or have I
screwed up something along the way ?

You should get the instructions immediately. Try again?

--
Rahul