a better webinterface to our packages (Was: Re: New Fedora Extras Steering Committee chair)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Jan 15 15:52:16 UTC 2006

Am Sonntag, den 15.01.2006, 12:41 +0100 schrieb Andreas Bierfert:

> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> > I agree with this.
> Hm, and I promised to be quiet but:

;-)

> I would step up and work on a shiny brand new usefull web interface ^^ if it is
> wanted.

It IMHO is. I put it on the FESCo agenda now and has its own page in the
wiki:
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Schedule/BetterWebInterface

Andreas and everyone else interested: Feel free to fill in details and a
summary of this thread and a proposal how you plan to do it. tia

> I looked into repoview and while it is ok I would love to have something better
> in place by the time fc5 gets around the corner. I really thing that this is
> something people will like.

Well, that's an aggressive schedule. Have fun!