Package looking for a sponsor

Hi,

I've packaged mysql-connector-net-1.0.7 for FE (Bugzilla #177512). It's
happily working on an x86 and x86_64 machine at work, but it needs a
sponsor.

Does anyone fancy having a look-see at it?

As the name suggests, it's a mono based package, so you must be happy
with Mono to understand how things are done.

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who