Problem with building my new package !

Ankit Patel ankit644 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 07:48:24 UTC 2006

Hi list,

 I am having a problem with getting a new relese of package system-config-control.

 Here are the steps i followed:
 1. Modified the system-config-control.spec with changing the release no. "Releasse: 4%{?dist}"
 2. cvs up; cvs commit -m "Updated spec file"
 3. make tag build, which gave me a message "Package system-config-control enqueued. (However no Job ID was provided in the time required)"

 If i did anything wrong, please give me some inputs on this.

 Thank You!
 Ankit Patel