Using %{find-lang} question

Hi,

I mostly have a number of Mono packages ready for FE submission on
Friday and the final one has a pile of language files.

Paul Howarth says I can find the languages using %{find-lang} but the
available docs on it are somewhat short.

I have in my %install the line

%{find-lang} %{name}-%{version}

but this just throws back with fg - no job control.

How do I use find-lang and then what needs to be put in the %files area?

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who