Re: Shortlog from todays fesco meeting

TL> The Agenda, often with links to some more detailed background on
TL> the topics http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Schedule

When an agenda item says "Somebody needs to...", can that somebody
come from outside the committee?  I would like to see action on the
security proposal (since I brought it up in the first place) but I got
the impression that it is in the hands of the committee now and that I
should just wait to see what is decided.  Is there any way I can
participate?

 - J<