Some comments about FE-ACCEPT'ed packages

Christian.Iseli at licr.org Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Sun Jan 29 14:43:39 UTC 2006

ville.skytta at iki.fi said:
> Note that depending on what "Top 10 packagers" means, counting FE-ACCEPTed
> packages from Bugzilla might not be the right thing to do. Loads of packages
> in Extras were imported from fedora.us and so don't have any reviews in
> bugzilla.redhat.com.  Counting that metric from owners.list could be better.

You're quite right.  I now also parse the owners file and changed the wording
of some things.  Here's the current output.  I'll update the scripts wiki page
shortly.  There are still quite a number of additional things I'd like to
check... just have to find some time...

Cheers,
					Christian

---

=== About owners file ===

We have 1392 extras packages in owners file.
There are 67 orphans.

Top 10 package owners:
tcallawa at redhat dot com                        : 88
ville dot skytta at iki dot fi                    : 82
jpo at di dot uminho dot pt                       : 81
matthias at rpmforge dot net                      : 70
andreas dot bierfert at lowlatency dot de         : 54
rc040203 at freenet dot de                        : 50
ivazquez at ivazquez dot net                      : 41
rdieter at math dot unl dot edu                   : 41
gauret at free dot fr                             : 40
steve at silug dot org                            : 28

=== About FE-ACCEPT packages ===

We have 10 accepted, closed packages where I'm unable to find
the package in the development repo:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_id=165488,168185,171601,172136,172144,172150,172151,173216,174266,177083

We have 5 accepted, closed packages where I'm unable to find
the package in the owners file:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_id=165992,167863,168185,168920,171801

We have 452 accepted, closed package reviews

Top 10 BZ review requests submitters:
tcallawa at redhat dot com                        : 43
rc040203 at freenet dot de                        : 41
andreas dot bierfert at lowlatency dot de         : 29
fedora dot wickert at arcor dot de                : 26
jpo at di dot uminho dot pt                       : 22
rdieter at math dot unl dot edu                   : 18
orion at cora dot nwra dot com                    : 13
pertusus at free dot fr                           : 13
ivazquez at ivazquez dot net                      : 12
paul at city-fan dot org                          : 11

Top 10 BZ review requests reviewers:
gauret at free dot fr                             : 63
paul at city-fan dot org                          : 62
gdk at redhat dot com                             : 34
tcallawa at redhat dot com                        : 24
jpmahowald at gmail dot com                       : 24
rc040203 at freenet dot de                        : 22
jpo at di dot uminho dot pt                       : 19
adrian at lisas dot de                            : 18
ed at eh3 dot com                                 : 18
ville dot skytta at iki dot fi                    : 14

We have 11 accepted, open package reviews where the package
appears to already be in the repo...

All open packages already available:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_id=166207,166251,166252,166253,166254,168905,171334,171336,176618,177038,177166

=== About FE-NEW packages ===

We have 9 closed tickets still blocking FE-NEW
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_id=167621,168906,177272,177274,177662,177859,178141,178902,179039

=== About FE-REVIEW packages ===