rpmlint problem: Class-Path in manifest problem

alcapcom alcapcom at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 09:14:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

My 0.01 $ idea.

1) Remove the CLASSPATH entry from the jar file, copy  the modify jar
in /usr/share/java/ant/.

2) Crea in /etc/ant.d that contain its like that (oro example)
oro ant/ant-apache-oro

If the task depend on many jars:
jar1 jar2 ant/task.jar

file place in /etc/ant.d help Ant to load the jars files in the CLASSPATH.

3) If it work, create a patch to remove the classpath line in the
manifest file, to do that at rpm build time.

4) Hope that Help you ;-)

Cheers
Alphonse