FE Package Status of Jul 20, 2006

Laurent Rineau laurent.rineau__fedora_extras at normalesup.org
Thu Jul 20 10:10:33 UTC 2006

On Thursday 20 July 2006 03:45, Michael J. Knox wrote:
> FE Package Status of Jul 20, 2006
>
> The full report can be found here:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/PackageStatus

The page at the URL quoted above mentions me twice:
===================QUOTE==================
*Potential problems*
We have 7 accepted, closed packages where I'm unable to find the package in
the development repo:
[snip lines]
laurent dot rineaufedora_extras at normalesup dot org
  The
[WWW]   191208
  Review Request: The Ipe extensible drawing editor
==============END==QUOTE==================

and:
===================QUOTE==================
We have 2 accepted, closed packages where I'm unable to find the package in
the owners file:
[snip 1 line]
laurent dot rineaufedora_extras at normalesup dot org
  The
[WWW]   191208
  Review Request: The Ipe extensible drawing editor

Well, ipe aka "The ipe extensible drawing editor", is in FC-4, FC-5 and devel,
and does have an entry in the owners file.

Do I have to do something?!