Future FESCo Elections

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Jul 25 16:12:39 UTC 2006

Toshio Kuratomi schrieb:
> On Mon, 2006-07-24 at 14:22 -0400, Elliot Lee wrote:
>> 	. Don't hold elections too often - it sucks time away from more
>> important stuff
>
> Would yearly elections where all seats are up for grabs be better?
> Having 6 month elections means people have to interrupt their workflow
> twice a year even if their seat isn't up for election.

Why do they have to interrupt their workflow? Everyone can contribute to
Extras. I really dislike the "FESCo-members must do all the work"
attitude. I'd really would like to see more non-FESCo-Members get
involved into Extras work e.g. write proposals and help getting stuff done.

In other words: If your seat is up for election and you don't get
elected anew just finish your work together with the new FESCo and
everyone is happy.

CU
thl