ppc2 builder error : Job failed on arch ppc: couldn't download result files from builder

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Sun Jul 30 18:00:44 UTC 2006

On Sunday 30 July 2006 12:37 pm, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Second try. Still failing. Build server status pages are still failing,
> too, because of expired certs (I've opened a ticket for that). But what is
> this now?
I have rebuilt ppc1 and ppc2  and the build server was trying to download the
files from the wrong domain name.  please requeue  your builds  that failed
because of this  things should be ok  now.  a couple of packages have been
downloaded from the ppc builders.

--
Dennis Gilmore, RHCE
Proud Australian