Summary - Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras - 2006-07-31

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Mon Jul 31 21:57:14 UTC 2006

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 20:41:45 +0200, Denis Leroy wrote:

> > Broken packages in fedora-extras-4-i386:

> I belive wp_tray is still broken, is the script missing it somehow ?

It is no longer detected as broken since 2006-07-26 when a gtkmm24
update/rebuild reintroduced the missing libatkmm-1.6.so.1

> Or is it because the boost update is still in updates-testing ? :

This would need a decision at a higher level of the Fedora Project. There
is no documentation on updates-testing release habits or policies. It is
not possible to build Extras against updates-testing. Hence running
repoclosure against updates-testing would report breakage which probably
never becomes reality if test updates are not released or are withdrawn.