opengroupware for FE

Helge Hess helge.hess at opengroupware.org
Tue Jul 4 23:04:05 UTC 2006

On Jul 4, 2006, at 14:43, Axel Thimm wrote:
> That's how it is done now already. gnustep-make, libFoundation are
> non-issues. libobjc-lf2 is a hack, but in this light still packaged
> decently, but getting rid of it would be a blessing.

We have released libFoundation 1.1.0 which removes the hack and adds
a preliminary x86_64 port (seems to work fine but is not well
tested ...):

   http://svn.opengroupware.org/ThirdParty/releases/libFoundation-1.1.0/

We'll work on packaging it (including RPMs and tarballs) ASAP but
maybe you want to look into this as well for your Fedora package.

best regards,
   Helge
--
Helge Hess