next FESCo meeting agenda.

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Wed Jul 5 09:06:00 UTC 2006

Le Mer 5 juillet 2006 10:38, Michael J. Knox a écrit :
> I don't think it would be right to allow
> people to bug maintainers for minor/wrong issues and then start the AWOL
> procedure.

There is a very simple rule which could be used : if a problem is reported
before FCnT1 and not fixed by FCn time, the FE package should be
considered orphaned regardless of what the maintainer does for other
packages.

Would probably be best if we created FEnTarget trackers to follow such
cases - only allow people to block FEnTarget before FCnT1, review the bugs
at FCn release time

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot