opengroupware for FE

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Jul 5 10:23:30 UTC 2006

On Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 01:04:05AM +0200, Helge Hess wrote:
> On Jul 4, 2006, at 14:43, Axel Thimm wrote:
> >That's how it is done now already. gnustep-make, libFoundation are
> >non-issues. libobjc-lf2 is a hack, but in this light still packaged
> >decently, but getting rid of it would be a blessing.
>
> We have released libFoundation 1.1.0 which removes the hack

So gnustep-make can safely use -lobjc instead of -lobjc-lf2 as a
default?

> and adds a preliminary x86_64 port (seems to work fine but is not
> well tested ...):
>
>   http://svn.opengroupware.org/ThirdParty/releases/libFoundation-1.1.0/
>
> We'll work on packaging it (including RPMs and tarballs) ASAP but
> maybe you want to look into this as well for your Fedora package.

I'd prefer using a released tarball otherwise it will make the review
process much harder (the reviewer is supposed to check the sources).

Even if it sounds silly, can you please just officially upload the
tarball to a permanent URL? Thanks!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net