opengroupware for FE

Helge Hess helge.hess at opengroupware.org
Wed Jul 5 17:48:02 UTC 2006

On Jul 5, 2006, at 12:53, Erwin Rol wrote:
> The next step would be sope, Helge is there any magic going on in
> sope,
> or is that just a matter of packaging the latest release tarball.

Should be the latter. But I suggest waiting for the next SOPE release
(4.5.8) which I expect on Friday or on the weekend. For me its a
clean compile on SuSE 10.0, x86_64:
   ./configure
   make

Well, the only thing which might be tricky is the Apache module
(mod_ngobjweb) which currently requires patches to compile with
Apache 2.2.

BTW: OGo trunk now works on x86_64. It probably has some 64bit
related bugs, but so far I haven't discovered anything obvious.

> Like
> Axel mentioned working from a non tarball makes things a bit hard
> (local
> testing would work of course).

As mentioned the build system automatically generates tarballs of all
repositories:
   http://download.opengroupware.org/nightly/sources/

It just has a lag of up to 24h ;-)

Greets,