For wishlist: KeyTouch

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Wed Jul 5 18:55:16 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 16:04 +0300, Riku Seppälä wrote:
> Hello
>
> Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I wish this I could see
> this on Fedora Extras someday.
> I think it could be very usefull for many desktop users and would make
> Fedora more user friendly.
>
> KeyTouch http://keytouch.sourceforge.net/
>
> About keyTouch
> KeyTouch is a program which allows you to easily configure the extra
> function keys of your keyboard.
> This means that you can define, for every individual function key, what
> to do if it is pressed.

I whipped up a FC5+ package for this, but I'm hesitant to own it, as I
really don't have any need for this right now.

Perhaps an existing contributor might pick this up and drive it?

http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/review/keytouch-2.2.0-0.1.beta3.src.rpm
http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/review/keytouch.spec

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Technical Team Lead || GPG ID: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!