Anjuta : RFC

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Jul 7 14:04:11 UTC 2006

On Friday 07 July 2006 09:55, Paul wrote:
> Currently, when I do a cvs co for anjuta, directories for RH-9 to
> FC-devel are checked out. What I propose is that for anjuta-2.x is that
> only rawhide, the current version and one version back exists, the rest
> are shifted to legacy (which I don't have any real interest in
> supporting). Apologies if I've used the wrong terminology.

If any sort of "legacy" were to maintain that package, it would be within the
same module space.  The security response team is who would issue updates for
the releases you don't care about anymore, and they would do so from the
existing module, not copying all the cvs to yet another tree.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora