Package review stats

Christian.Iseli at licr.org Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Fri Jul 7 15:34:48 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

I wrote a little tool to gather some stats on the rate of opened/closed
package review tickets.  I attach a PNG with the plotted data (hoping it gets
through the ml...)

Getting open date is easy and correct, but the close date is another matter.
So ATM I just grab the last time the ticket was modified.

To get the real close date, I should grab the "bug activity" table, but I
don't know how to do it in batch mode... so if anyone can clue me in, that'd
be great (short of sending over 1000 requests to show_activity.cgi and parsing
the returned table, that is...)

The somewhat worrisome fact is that the queue of still open tickets is
steadily growing...

Cheers,
					Christian