Package review stats

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Fri Jul 7 16:31:41 UTC 2006

CI> The somewhat worrisome fact is that the queue of still open
CI> tickets is steadily growing...

I think we've been able to hold it mostly steady lately, especially if
you discount tickets blocked on guidelines.  Still, I'm not sure
what's represented by "queue size".  Does this include just FE-NEW
tickets, or FE-REVIEW tickets as well?  What about FC-* tickets?

One problem I'm having is lack of action on approved packages.  I have
a couple where I know the package submitters are active, reviewing and
commenting on other tickets and posting messages to the list, but
won't act on their packages.

Thanks for doing this; these statistics are quite useful.

 - J<