Wiki not editable?

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Sat Jul 8 16:26:57 UTC 2006

ES> mmh... seemed to happen a month ago already so these changes
ES> should have been done in the meantime.

Most of the pages under Packaging are intended to be editable only by
the packaging committee.  I don't know what the intention is for those
two pages.

ES> Can proper ACLs (at least for the two pages above) be restored
ES> please?

Unfortunately while I can edit the pages I can't change the ACLs.  If
you let me know what changes you'd like to make, I'll make them.  I'll
talk to the rest of the committee about what the proper ACLs should
be.

 - J<