Wiki not editable?

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Sat Jul 8 20:01:51 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-07-08 at 18:37 +0200, Enrico Scholz wrote:
> tibbs at math.uh.edu (Jason L Tibbitts III) writes:
> > I don't know what the intention is for those two pages.
>
>           http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/UserRegistry
>
> is intended to register new users/groups and must be writable for every
> packager therefore.

This should definitely be made editable by everyone.  I don't think it
needs to stay in the Packaging hierarchy either.

>           http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/UserCreation
>
> is one of my pages were I want to provide updated information.

Not sure about this one.  This is something of a packaging guideline.
But Enrico is most qualified to create and maintain the content on it.
I think at the very least, Enrico should be put on the ACL for the page.

Hopefully spot will weight in with some thoughts as he's the one with
ACL editing abilities.

-Toshio