Recapitulate the current state of Fedora Extras and some ideas to make it better

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Sun Jul 9 13:54:19 UTC 2006

Le dimanche 09 juillet 2006 à 15:42 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis a écrit :

>   * The wiki was a great place for informations in the beginning of
> Fedora Extras and still offers a lot of informations, but a lot of
> things are not probably documented. I might be time for a big cleanup.

FE has probably grown enough now to require a full-time dedicated
documentation team. Everyone hates doing doc and it doesn't help that
some pages are locked.

Good doc means less review work and disagreements of what the damn
guidelines actually say (and on which wiki page the clear rule is
hidden).

(but at least we suck less than core)

--
Nicolas Mailhot