Recapitulate the current state of Fedora Extras and some ideas to make it better

Jonathan Underwood jonathan.underwood at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 18:41:26 UTC 2006

On 09/07/06, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info> wrote:
>  * Co-Maintainership
>
>   * This is IMO one of the biggest areas we should work on soon
>
>   * each package should IMHO have at least two maintainers (one of them
> should be the "primary maintainer", who has the last word if there are
> disagreements how to do things)

This keeps coming up, and everyone agrees that co-maintainence is a
good idea whenever possible (i.e. where there are willing people).
OTOH very few people agree that having only a single maintainer should
be a blocker, but that's ok. However, the CC list remains broken and
the status quo remains. Without wishing to criticise, I genuinely
wonder what is blocking progress on this? What can we do to help?

Jonathan.