obsolete dependencies on libsysfs.so.1

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sun Jul 9 23:54:00 UTC 2006

On Sunday 09 July 2006 19:00, Matt Domsch wrote:
> What's the Core equivalent of Extras' owners/owners.list? Each of the
> tools that's generating Core+Extras stats could make use of such to
> identify package owneres too.

Currently there is a database within Red Hat that holds this information.
It's part of brew, and it has the capability of one owner per release, so
FC5's owner for grub could be different from RHEL4's owner of grub.

This information is synced to bugzilla on a regular basis, so we could
probably query bugzilla for component ownership of a given package.  The good
news is that the same method could be used for Core and Extras since bugzilla
is used for both (:

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora