VTK anyone?

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Mon Jul 10 15:32:49 UTC 2006

Gianluca Sforna wrote:
> On 7/10/06, Patrice Dumas <pertusus at free.fr> wrote:
>>
>> Maybe you could have a look at paraview, allready included in fedora
>> extras
>> (and maintained by Orion) since it has an included version of vtk (last
>> time it seemed to be a more recent version than the current vtk,
>> that's why
>> I didn't block paraview although it included vtk as a private library).
> Yap, I found that while looking for references to vtk in bugzilla.
> The version I am working on is 5.0.0, I don't know if it's the same as
> paraview use, but there will be something to learn for sure...

I've been slowly working on a version.  Latest spec and srpm are at
http://www.cora.nwra.com/~orion/fedora/.  I believe the problem I'm
having currently is getting some of the examples to compile.

I'd be happy to let someone else maintain it though :-).

--
Orion Poplawski
System Administrator                   303-415-9701 x222