Conditionals in spec files to determine where it's building?

Chris Weyl cweyl at alumni.drew.edu
Sat Jul 15 20:54:23 UTC 2006

Hey all --

I'm running into a situation where software I'm running has tests that
require network access.  Is there a conditional the buildsys defines
that I could use to depend on the non-existence of to run the tests,
such that builds outside mock/buildsys do run the tests?

I could just "--define" from the command line when building it
manually...  But it's easier to have the machine do it :)

                                                 -Chris

--
Chris Weyl
Ex astris, scientia