Wiki not editable?

Josh Boyer jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org
Sun Jul 16 01:19:58 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-07-15 at 19:25 -0500, Patrick W. Barnes wrote:

> You also need to clearly understand the CLA and its purpose.  Rather than
> attempt to summarize anything, I'll recommend that you look over the Legal
> section of the wiki carefully.  You should know that signing the CLA and
> submitting it to the wiki licenses it under the terms of the OPL without
> options.  It also grants an irrevocable copyright license to the Fedora

It says "Texts contributed after 2006-02-19 or by members of the
EditGroup are the licensed under the terms of the Open Publication
License v1.0 without options, unless otherwise noted."  And it does not
say _who_ can otherwise note.  While I don't personally agree with this
specific instance, I also don't see where licensing a page under a
different license is not allowed.  The wording is a bit ambiguous.

IANAL.

josh