FE devel rebuild?

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Fri Jul 21 18:31:57 UTC 2006

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> Zoltan Kota schrieb:
>> I will be completely without internet access in the next two weeks.
>> When can we expect to start and finish rebuilding FE packages for FC6? Is
>> it still enough after Aug 6? Or someone else should make a build request
>> in these two weeks for my packages?
>
> The current plan is to start rebuilding around FC6T3 -- that would mean
> end of August. Maybe we can start a bit earlier, but definitely not
> before Aug 6 ;-)
>
> CU
> thl

Talking about rebuilding, I currently own around 50 packages and I'm not
looking forward to having to rebuild these all by hand has anyone got a
script I can run in a dir with all the cvs-checkouts of my packages
which bumps the releases of all of them, adds a changelog entry, commits
tags and builds?

Regards,

Hans