Extras x86_64 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2006-07-22

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Jul 23 10:23:46 UTC 2006

On Sat, Jul 22, 2006 at 08:58:34AM -0500, Matt Domsch wrote:
> I'm Bcc'ing everyone whose email shows up for a package below this
> time, as the time for manditory package fixing is drawing near, per
> the note to fedora-maintainers.  If you haven't looked at your
> packages in a while, and they fail to build in the reduced chroot, now
> would be a good time to take a look.

> Number failed to build: 175
> Number expected to fail due to ExclusiveArch or ExcludeArch: 2
> Leaving:  173
> (there may be some duplicates if rawhide has 2 versions of a package)
>
> Of those expected to have worked...
> Without a bug filed: 153
> [...]

> chrpath-0.13-1.fc6	Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

> Full logs at http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/FixBuildRequires/

I checked your logs but can't find what is wrong with this
package (it seems to build and the status is "done"), could you point
me to its issue? Thanks!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net